Work For Zinc
Would you like to work at Zinc?
Zinc Cladding Australia are currently looking for registered plumbers and apprentices for the installation of Architectural Roofing and Cladding systems. Click the links below to find out more:
Leading Hand (Foreman) Roof Plumber
Apprentice Roof Plumber
Experience in the below is preferred but not necessary:
- Commercial roofing
- Install flashings, Fascia, downpipes, guttering and box gutters
- Flashing and capping work
- Standing seam
- Interlocking Panel
- Batten Seam
- And other module façade systems
We pride ourselves and staff on having the follow attributes:
- Ability to work in a team
- Take responsibility for outcomes
- Ability to solve problems and innovate solutions
- Professional attitude
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and hardworking
WP, Yellow Card, WAH etc. will be looked upon favourably
We are experts in both residential and commercial cladding installation.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include answers to these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Have you completed a qualification in plumbing?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?